Extreme Robots Newcastle

 This weekend we traveled down to Newcastle so my dad and I could help out at the Extreme Robots shows. This was such an amazing chance to meet the builders and learn how events like this work. My job for the three shows over the weekend was to help Dave Weston run the antweight arena, which was a lot of fun, and I was driving one of robots for a lot of time, so it was great to practice my driving skills with more control-based robots in the antweight class.

We met lots of very nice people who were more than happy to talk about their robots, and give advice for our own robots. I was also interviewed for Extreme Robots TV! 

It was amazing to see all three shows and be able to go backstage and see damage up close. Special thanks to John Findlay for allowing us to come and help out!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robodojo 06/04/24

BBB Brawl 2024

BBB x LHG Summer Showdown